Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SCAR TISSUE pages 1-30

One of the reasons that I choose this book was because the author is the lead singer of one of my favorite bands, The Red Hot Chili Peppers. This book is a memoir about Anthony’s life and the creation of his band. I thought that it would be interesting to learn about his journey through drugs and what inspired him to write all of his songs for his band. I know that Scar Tissue will be a good book because when I picked it up in the store, I flipped open to a page and I couldn’t stop reading. The book is also a New York Times best seller. In the few pages I have read I can relate to what the author is going through and some of the things he is telling the reader, this interests me even more. I am very excited to read this book and learn about the formation of his band and his journey through life.

1 comment:

Arivain said...

Hehe... that's interesting that he would write a book; Anthony seems like the kinda guy who would(obviously) make songs about his experiences, but thats pretty deep...